Hydraulic Analysis Group Limited believes in caring for the health & safety of all its employees, as well as other personnel who work for, or on behalf of, Hydraulic Analysis Group Limited. The company is committed to a process of continual improvement towards:
• Safe working environment for all employees and 3rd parties whilst present on business premises
• The provision and maintenance of equipment and systems of work are safe and without risks to health
• Information, instruction, training and supervision is provided, as necessary, to ensure the health & safety at work of all employees
• Arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transportation of articles and substances for use at work are safe and without risk to health
• Adequate information is available with respect to articles and substances used at work, detailing the conditions and precautions necessary, to ensure that they present no risks to health or safety
• There is suitable provision for the safe access and egress, to and from, all working areas
• Compliance with applicable legal law and other requirements to which we subscribe
All company employees are required:
• To take reasonable care for their own health and safety at work and of those who may be affected by their actions, or by their neglect
• To co-operate with their employer to ensure that any duty, or requirement, for health and safety, imposed upon their employer by law, is performed, or complied with
• Not to intentionally, or recklessly, interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health, safety, or welfare
All members of the company are required to work within the framework of this policy, are responsible for carrying out business related activities, services and processes in accordance with the requirements of this policy. OH&S objectives are selected through business risk assessments and progress reviewed through the management review process.
This policy is made available to the organisation via internal office display, internal circulation and to other interested parties via the company website.
The health and safety policy is approved by the undersigned representative of top management and is the authoritative document relating to health & safety management within the company.